Thursday, August 28, 2014

Missing a Trend

When it comes to trends, I usually like to just keep up just enough to stay relevant. I read a lot of blogs and online opinions, so I like to think that I know what's "in," but I don't always indulge and follow the trend. This summer it became clear that Birkenstocks and ugly sandals in general were definitely in. I had every intention of following the trend and speculated for months over which pair I should get. Black, white, rose gold? The possibilities were endless.


Clearly, I have waited too long to hop on this trend as all of the colors that I want are sold out in my size and fall is nearly upon us, which isn't really sandal weather. Then upon further research, I realized that I'm extremely behind the trend as Vogue said that Birkenstocks were popular last year. What a complete let down! What trends should I hop on next?

No comments:

Post a Comment