Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Darty

Following up on my post from Monday, I made the watermelon sangria for a friend's darty. What is a darty? According to urban dictionary (and what my friend's tell me) it's a day party that is outside and characterized by heavy drinking. Apparently this is a big college thing, but as most of my friends are 10 (ish) years out of college, a darty has turned into an excuse to get together, drink, and enjoy a summer day. Big thanks to our hosts Jody and Bill for throwing a pretty great darty that included  a bunch of personal touches and a flower crown theme for the ladies. I think the following pictures sum up the great time that was had by all.

The crew.
Dance party for no/every reason.

1 comment:

  1. Love the flower crowns!! Sad to have missed it, but hope there is another one in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete