Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Here's What

Something about this week has me in a grumpy mood, which is pretty ridiculous since it's a short week for me work-wise. I'm trying to shake it off and focus on the positive, so here are a few things that I'm happy/excited about:

My Gallery Wall:


Thanks to reader comments and a little hard work on a Sunday morning, my gallery wall is finally complete. I think it turned out really good and I'm excited to add on to it as the years go on.

New Haven Road Race:


I'm not someone who loves exercise or even running races, but there's something about the New Haven Road Race that feels different. It's on a flat course through the city and is the perfect end to Labor Day weekend. Also, with all of the cool weather we've been having, training has been super easy and even somewhat enjoyable.

Black Hog Brewery Tasting Room:

 

Event alert! Black Hog Brewing Co.'s tasting room is opening on August 30! I have been a fan of everything Jason Sobocinski has done, from Caseus to Ordinary and everything in between. While I haven't had the pleasure of tasting Black Hog beer yet, I have no doubt it will be amazing.

Baltimore:


Selfishly, I'm excited to get out of the Elm City for a little bit and head down to Baltimore to see a dear friend. A short break from work and the doldrums of summer is exactly what I need!

What are you excited about in the coming weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment