Saturday, December 20, 2014

Follow Up

Back in November, I did a brief post on podcasts. Serial was all the rage, and I took the opportunity to point out another podcast I've been fond of for a while, WTF with Marc Maron. Specifically, along with the Robin Williams episode, I shouted out the Louis CK episode. Well, as it turns out, I'm either a way more influential blogger than I thought, or I have my finger right on the pulse of what's good and what's really good. This past week, Slate voted the Louis CK episode of WTF the #1 best podcast ever. 

When I first posted about it November, the episode had aged out of the free-to-listen category, and into the you're-gonna-have-to-pay-for-premium category. However, with the recent accolade, Maron re-released the originally double episode as a single episode now streaming on his site. If you're interested, listen now, as I have no idea how long it will be available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment