Thursday, January 8, 2015

Dry January


Post New Years Eve debauchery in New Orleans (more on that to come) and overeating and over-drinking my way through the month of December, I have decided to take the month of January off and will not be drinking alcohol for the duration. This comes with one small edit as I did drink on January 1, having not left New Orleans until the 2nd.

I thought it would be hard, but having come down with some type of Voodoo illness post trip, I have found not drinking to be relatively easy. I have been spending my time sleeping, catching up on bad TV, and taking a lot of Mucinex. When I do get better, I am a little worried about how I will spend my time, but have come up with a few ideas:
  • Work Out 
  • Read more
  • Clean my apartment and throw a bunch of stuff out 
  • Clean out my closet
  • Work on some decorating projects
  • Bake
Let me know what ideas you have for fun that involve no drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment