Friday, September 5, 2014

Feeling Sick

Last week I was feeling a little run down and tired so I did what I always do when I think I'm getting sick: panic. Although I'm sure there isn't anyone who actually likes being sick, the very idea of it sets me into a tailspin. I get bored easily and laying in bed with nothing to do but rest is not my ideal day. The good news is that I have a system now. Whenever I feel a tickle in my throat or extra exhausted I know exactly what to do and usually if I play the game right I can ward off illness. So here's the secret: one day of rest (go to bed early), vitamin C (I'm totally feeling Airborne gummies these days), and head down to Pure and get a Cold Fighter.


I don't know if it's all mental or these juices can actually cure the common cold, but they are lifesavers. A mix of fresh squeezed orange, carrot, and ginger juices that will seriously have you feeling better in no time. The guys down at Pure know my order just by seeing me and probably think I'm a Hypochondriac, but I promise you that the next time you think a cold is coming on go there order a large. You'll thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment