Friday, September 12, 2014

Coconut Water

When coconut water got really popular a year or so ago, I was not on the bandwagon. I had tried it somewhere and thought it was disgusting. I'm the kind of person who only drinks water and alcohol, nothing in between; no sodas, juices, teas, coffees, anything. So it was really no surprise to me that I found coconut water to be not worth my time. And then one day everything I thought I knew about coconut water changed. My husband told me he had tried a coconut water that was really good and the secret was that it needs to be fresh, not from concentrate. As usual, I was skeptic at best, but decided to give it a try and bought some Harvest Bay Coconut Water.


This coconut water is so.very.good. Like crazy good. Like I'm mad at myself for pushing off coconut water for so long good. It's light, refreshing, and has the hint of a vanilla coconut taste. It's actually been a great after dinner drink instead of eating 9 cookies. Also, one serving is only about 40 calories. The only downside is the cost, which is about $6 for a container. But sometimes you just need to treat yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment