Monday, November 10, 2014

Sweater Weather


I have a sweater obsession that after reviewing my winter clothes recently, I now realize has gotten out of control. I am obsessed with the Jcrew Tippi Sweater, which is basically a simple sweater with a crew neck. And I love it. There, I said it.

It started out innocently enough with just the basic colors (completely a necessity!), navy and sandstone and has since evolved into I own every color and wear one to work every day. I have tried to mix in other types of sweaters: turtlenecks, cardigans, your classic cable knit, and nothing else compares. Am I the only person who finds turtlenecks to be the worst piece of clothing ever created? They are so constraining!

I urge everyone to start stocking up on this crew neck classic now. Perfect for layering throughout the next few months and generally looking like a put together style maven (at least in my own head).

No comments:

Post a Comment