Wednesday, October 1, 2014

iPhone 6 miracle

A few weeks ago my job gave me the okay to get a new iPhone 6 that they would be paying for. To say I was elated would be an understatement. To add to my joy, I didn't have to wait in line with the rest of the crazies--they ordered it for me and it was here two days after they were released. I loved it and felt so special, until the unthinkable happened. Forced to wait for a new case from J.Crew I was going case-less and fancy free, when I dropped it on the pavement. The screen cracked and and so did my swagger.


All I could think about for days was this stupid crack. Every time I looked at it I was reminded of my failure. I figured I was going to have to pay a few hundred dollars to get it replaced (karma for being so sassy about my free phone) until the ultimate iPhone miracle happened. I went to the Apple store today and they replaced it completely for free! And so my iPhone 6 fairy tale continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment